Provide a Christ-centered 12-step program to assist people who want to recover from drug or alcohol addiction and willingly choose sober living.
Encourage, equip, and strengthen people in sober living using the proven 12-step method within a community of recovered and recovering women and men. Our meetings consist of key teachings, sharing of experiences, open discussions, fellowship, and more. Participants will also be encouraged to have a sponsor for one-on-one guidance and assistance, and to sponsor others when ready.
12 STEP RECOVERY
Wednesday Nights • 7:00 – 8:15PM
143 Ministries Building • 2801 Ingleside Drive • Augusta, GA 30909
12 STEP RECOVERY
Thursday Nights • 7:00 – 8:15PM
The Upper Room • 18726 Atomic Rd. • Jackson, SC 29831
1. We admitted we were powerless over drugs or alcohol – that our lives have become unmanageable.
2. Came to believe that a power greater than ourselves could restore us to sanity.
3. Made a decision to turn our will and our lives over to the care of God as we understood Him.
4. Made a searching and fearless moral inventory of ourselves.
5. Admitted to God, to ourselves, and to another human being the exact nature of our wrongs.
6. Were entirely ready to have God remove all these defects of character.
7. Humbly asked Him to remove our shortcomings.
8. Made a list of all persons we had harmed, and became willing to make amends to them all.
9. Made direct amends to such people wherever possible, except when to do so would injure them or others.
10. Continued to take personal inventory and when we were wrong promptly admitted it.
11. Sought through prayer and meditation to improve our conscious contact with God, as we understood Him, praying only for knowledge of His will for us and the power to carry that out.
12. Having had a spiritual awakening as the result of these Steps, we tried to carry this message to addicts or alcoholics, and to practice these principles in all our affairs.